- Ammergau Alps Meditation Trail
- Benedict Trail
- Elisabeth Paths
- Fontane Pilgrimage Route
- Historic Oxen Trail
- Loccum-Volkenroda pilgrimage route
- Monks' Trail
- On the trail of strong women
- St. Boniface Route
- St. Bridget's Trail
- St. Crescentia Hoess – pilgrimage trail
- St. James' Way from Nuremberg to Constance
- St. James' Way in the Palatinate
- The Luther Trail
- Via Claudia Augusta
- Via Nova European Pilgrimage Trail
- Via Porta ecumenical pilgrimage route
- Wine Route
Spiritual travel – special places linking Heaven and Earth
Walking pilgrimage routes, staying in a monastery, attending religious festivals and enjoying the tranquillity of the countryside are some of the many spiritual experiences available in Germany.
Spiritual travel is wellness for the soul. Visitors to Germany can walk traditional pilgrimage paths, retreat to the tranquillity of a monastery or visit churches and other historical religious sites to find peace, inspiration, comfort and energy. Experience enchanting scenery, striking architecture, places of historical interest and traditional events with a religious theme. Anyone who feels inspired to take time out to find themselves is welcome – whether religious or not.
Find time for tranquillity, relaxation and spiritual inspiration – the important things in life.