Situated on a spit of land on a fine sandy beach, the Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Düne is the number one destination for events. We cater for all requirements – from conferences overlooking the Baltic Sea for ten to 1,200 people and large-scale events in the 640m² boat hall to a gala evening in the spectacular ballroom.
• 3,200m² congress centre
• 300m² foyer, exhibition space
• More than 8,800m² of outdoor exhibition space
• Ballroom (640m²/ceiling height 5.15m, for up to 750 people)
• 21 meeting rooms – accommodating 10 to 1,200 people
• Up to 34MB broadband internet access
• Media cabling
• Conference, broadcasting and production technology, and much more besides.
The hotel's 368 stylishly furnished rooms and suites provide a haven of peace and calm after a hard day at the conference. There are also eleven restaurants and bars offering a variety of mouthwatering delights. From Italian pizza and pasta and fresh regional fish dishes to juicy steaks and burgers – there's something to tempt every palate. Discover a paradise of heavenly bliss at the 4,200m² HOHE DÜNE SPA and take a world tour of spa therapies. The five-star Yachthafen Hohe Düne also offers a number of themed incentive and team-building activities such as a 'Speed-sailing adventure' or 'Swimming with the seals'.