Folklore © Kulturzentrum Schlachthof, Fotograf Frank Meißner
Stade old town
Sophienclub © Sophienclub
MELT Festival © Ferropolis GmbH, Fotograf Andre Kehrer
Thier-Galerie © ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H. & Co. KG
Deutsches Sport & Olympia Museum
Kulturclub schon schön
HotSpots in Germany
Another beautiful day of our adventure through Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is ending. After a sporty day we enjoyed the romantic #sunset at #kühlungsborn harbour. Isn't it lovely? Yours, @windprincess #deutschlandaktiv #youth #ostsee
You can do so many different things in #Kühlungsborn: you can enjoy the sandy shore, play Volleyball or go #climbing in the climbing park in the woods. @catearcher had fun, as you can see. Mee too, of course. Yours, @windprincess #youth #deutschlandaktiv
Start your day right! That's why we chose #sports today. We are now playing and learning #golf and golf-soccer at the Ostsee Golf Resort Wittenbeck. And yes, that's me trying to play golf-soccer. Yours, @windprincess #deutschlandaktiv #youth
Hi, @windprincess again: Had a really yummy dinner at Restaurant Seeperle - we ate lots of fish, of course - and enjoyed the evening sun at the harbour nearby. We had a really lovely day in #Wismar! #deutschlandaktiv #youth
Holi Altmark - Osterburg
Es wird bunt…es wird spektakulär…sei dabei !!!
Am 16.08.2014 auf dem Festgelände der Landessportschule in Osterburg (Fuchsbau) findet es endlich statt, das erste Holi in der Altmark.
Linup: Marcapasos (Dusted Decks), o'prime (Magdeburg), M_Fabrik (Stendal), Kleinstadtfrequenz (Stima SDL) Deejay Creek (Nec's Club/Perleberg) und Pip (Osterburg)
L`été est trop beau : Profitez de la plage à Mayence sur la rive du Rhin !
#youth #BarsCafes http://buzz.mw/bcbr8_n
Photo : (c) Gastlandschaften Rheinland-Pfalz
Just back home from Düsseldorf and I'm still thinking about how great the city is! Here's my five top Rexy picks of the city that you should do:
1) Explore the Altstadt (Old Town) on a walking tour to find out more about the city. Don't forget to check out the Promenade along the River Rhine!
2) Have a few drinks with fellow visitors and locals at the longest bar in the world here in Düsseldorf.
3) Stay at the Jugendherberge Youth Hostel where they will truly look after you with a friendly smile and ensure you sleep comfortably.
4) Climb the Düsseldorf Tower and partake in a cheeky German Beer at their revolving restaurant!
5) if you are in Düsseldorf in July, be sure to check out the Fireworks and the Biggest Fun Fair on the Rhine. It'll be a scream!
Now that I delighted you about my time in #Düsseldorf. Would you want to visit the German City? More importantly, did you feel the city is accessible for everyone?