NEW: Green Meeting The new Maritim conference rate
Think Green. Meet Green. Be Green.
Meet "green" and help protect the environment with our innovative "Maritim Green Meeting" conference rate. In addition to environmentally friendly stationary and biodegradable pens, the associated conference catering does its part by selecting fair trade products and sourcing the bulk of its produce from regional suppliers.
Maritim Green Meeting
- Room hire and set-up costs for a suitable conference room
- Re-useable writing pads with FSC-certified** paper and biodegradable pens
- A suitable data projector*, a projection screen, a flipchart and a pin board
- A "sweet surprise" from fair trade sources for each participant (UTZ-certified)***
- Two conference drinks (e.g. Bionade® 330 ml or mineral water 500 ml)
- Fair trade coffee, tea, smoothies and vegetable sticks with a cream cheese and chive dip or seasonal fruits supplied mostly by regional farmers during the morning break
- Three course lunches and buffets with vegetarian provisions at the chef’s discretion composed of freshly-harvested natural ingredients sourced locally and one drink (e.g. Bionade® 330 ml or mineral water 500 ml)
- Fair trade coffee, tee and traditional baked goods using regional ingredients during the afternoon break
Price per person and day depending on hotel: 53 € / 57 € / 59 € / 64 € Maritim Hotel Halle: 53 €
Maritim Hotels in Braunlage, Fulda, Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg, Heringsdorf, Kiel, Magdeburg, Mannheim, Nuremberg, Bad Sassendorf, Schmallenberg, Timmendorfer Strand (ClubHotel), Titisee-Neustadt, Bad Wildungen: 57 €
Maritim Hotels in Bonn, Bremen, Darmstadt, Dresden, Hanover, Bad Homburg, Cologne, Königswinter, Timmendorfer Strand, Travemünde, Ulm, Würzburg: 59 €
Maritim Hotels in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Munich, Stuttgart: 64 €
* Suitable for conferences with up to 50 people or room of 100 sqm. Alternatively we also provide an overhead projector.
** FSC certification ensures that products come from well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
*** UTZ-certified is a sustainability programme for coffee, tea and cacao.
"Green" participation begins even before the meeting kicks off Choose to travel to and from the conference with the German national railway’s “Event Ticket”. For as little as 99 € per person, passengers don’t just travel in stress-free comfort, they also help protect the environment by releasing up to two thirds less carbon dioxide when compared to the same trip in a car.We are looking forward assisting you:
Maritim International Sales Office
Phone +49 (0) 6151 905-710
Fax +49 (0) 6151 905-717