Five Ringhotels invite you to discover one of the most traditional enjoyable regions of Germany: the Black Forest.
Your tour will lead you from the Breisgau metropolis of Freiburg to the tri-point in Bad Saeckingen, then Rottweil, the former imperial city on the Neckar river. After travelling through Renchtal, with a stop in Lautenbach, your journey concludes in Gutach-Bleibach in the romantic Elztal valley. 6-Days-Package
Your roundtrip can be individually booked and includes numerous services: Select at least three of the listed Ringhotels – the choice is yours! In each ringhotel:
Regional services included:
- 1 welcome drink or aperitif
- 2 nights' accommodation incl. breakfast buffet
- Konus card in Bad Säckingen, Lautenbach and Gutach-Bleibach
- In Freiburg: 2 menus (5-course), 1 sightseeing tour, 24h-ticket for regional transport in Freiburg
- In Bad Säckingen: 1 candle light dinner (4-course), 1 dayticket to the "Aqualon Therme"
- In Rottweil: 1 bio-menu (3-course), 1 candle light dinner (4-course)
- In Lautenbach: 1 gala-menu (4-course), 1 wine tasting with regional wines
- In Gutach-Bleibach: 2 menus (5-course), 1 signed illustrated book from writer and host Georg Birmelin