Mecklenburg - Brandenburg
Your journey begins in the historic town of Guestrow, known for the artistic works of Ernst Barlach.
From here you will make your way to the heart of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, to Sparow, where you will reside in idyllic nature, surrounded by hundreds of lakes, near the Mueritz Nature Reserve. Your tour ends in Joachimsthal, in the midst of the Grumsiner Forest – UNESCO World Heritage Site “Germany’s Ancient Beech Groves”.
The roundtrip can be booked from Guestrow via Sparow to Joachimsthal or in reverse order and includes numerous services.
In each ringhotel:
Regional services included:
- 2 nights' accommodation incl. breakfast buffet
- use of the wellness and leisure facilities
- free parking
- In Güstrow: 1 welcome coffee and pastry, 1 sightseeing tour or 1 entry to Güstrow castle, 1 entry to Nature and Environment Park Güstrow
- In Sparow: 1 welcome drink, 2 candle light dinner (3-course), 1 "Bärenwald-Müritzeum" combi ticket, bathrobe & fruit basket in your room
- In Joachimsthal: 2 dinner (3-course), 1 visit to the hunting lodge Hubertusstock, VIP-Treatment, rental bike, tips for trips in the surrounding area