Stylish and chic – a stroll through Nuremberg’s shops and boutiques for fashion and savoir vivre is simply inspirational. An irresistible mix of en vogue fashion, urban style, unconventional lifestyle shops, traditional craftsmanship, valuable antiques and exclusive interior decoration and furnishings await all those for whom design and
the exceptional are an essential part of life. Anyone who wants to create their own jewelry ideas will find unusual materials in exclusive shops, ranging from glass beads to minerals and precious stones as well as precious metals or can have an individual piece of jewelry crafted by the gold and silversmiths. The package "Nuremberg hidden Treasures" includes:
- accommodation for one, two or three nights with buffet breakfast
- a cup with the motif „The Year of Art“
- art post card „Albrecht Dürer – Scribbled Portrait“
- a fabric bag imprinted with the „Rhinoceros“ after the woodcut by Albrecht Dürer
- cup of coffee, cappuccino, tea or cocoa and a piece of cake, torte or apple strudel
January 1 to November 28 and December 24 to December 31, 2013, except during trade fairs.