GTM Germany Travel Mart™
The largest incoming workshop for Destination Germany
The 43rd GTM Germany Travel Mart™ will be hosted by the GNTB in conjunction with Bayern Tourismus Marketing GmbH from 07 to 09 May 2017. The event will be held in Nuremberg.
Class meets quality: The GTM Germany Travel Mart™ is a high-calibre forum at which German providers can meet key buyers from the international travel industry. Providers and buyers specifically selected for the GTM, combined with highly professional organisation, make the GTM the top event of the travel year – a season opener and a key event in its own right.
This highly efficient platform for buying and selling also presents the latest news and trends in Germany's incoming tourism industry to selected international journalists, whose reports then generate additional impetus in the German travel market.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Every aspect of your participation in the GTM is organised for you
- For hosted buyers Educational programmes: trend shows, product presentations and panel discussions
- For journalists: international press conference
- Pre-convention tours to give an idea of the diversity that Destination Germany has to offer
- Supporting programme for networking and renewing contacts
- GTM online networking tool for perfect preparation: find out about your contacts and their product portfolios in advance, get in touch and arrange appointments.
How to participate
As an invited guest at the GTM, you'll meet selected providers from across Germany. The local GNTB offices and the GNTB sales & marketing agencies are responsible for selecting and registering the international participantes for the GTM.
- Step 1: Please contact your GNTB office or the GNTB representative office in your country. If your company qualifies, you will receive your personal login data for online registration.
- Step 2: Once all the arrival and departure data has been registered, the GNTB will make all the travel arrangements, including transfers and hotel reservations.
- Step 3: The networking tool, to facilitate the best possible preparation, will be activated for all participants at least five weeks before the GTM.
More information can be found in the hosted buyers / journalists section.