You will now receive an email with your registered data. Please click on the link in the newsletter to confirm. You will then be signed up to our newsletter.
Further information about newsletter sign-up:
This newsletter is a free service from Destination Germany. We will tell you about the latest offers, events, new features on our website and up-to-date reports on Destination Germany. Our newsletter may contain links to external websites run by our partners in the tourism industry, and they may use tracking tools. Until further notice, we will use the information you have provided to send you our newsletter. Your information will also be passed on to Wilken Rechenzentrum GmbH for this purpose.
We are using a double opt-in procedure for your security and for documentation purposes. We will send you an email containing a confirmation link that you need to click on. Only then will your data be stored accordingly and processed for dialogue marketing. If you do not confirm by clicking on the link, your data will be erased within 56 days.
You can withdraw from being sent the newsletter or from your data being stored and/or processed at any time by clicking on the corresponding link at the bottom of every newsletter or by sending us an email.
14. Nov 2019Trade_2019_11_NovemberIntercityHotels, Frankfurt Airport, Webinars and more
16. Oct 2019Trade_2019_10_OctoberClimate-friendly travel, Weimar, Scenic routes, Natural Landscapes and Webinars
11. Sep 2019Trade_2019_09_SeptemberWebinars, Opera houses, Dresden
14. Aug 2019Trade_2019_08_AugustNew UNESCO sites, Fall of the Berlin Wall, Imperial City Festival
24. Jul 2019Trade_2019_07_JulyBauhaus anniversary and German Originality
17. Jun 2019Trade_2019_06_JuneBeethoven's Anniversary and Passion Play 2020
15. May 2019Trade_2019_05_MayFall of the Berlin Wall, Romantic Germany and more webinars
18. Apr 2019Trade_2019_04_AprilGerman Summer Cities and a new Ferris Wheel
14. Mar 2019Trade_2019_03_MarchHotel News 2019 and UNESCO World Heritage Day
13. Feb 2019Trade_2019_02_FebruaryA new Magic City, Bauhaus Tour and a new place to stay near Neuschwanstein