Global Trade Corner
The innovative umbrella brand of Steigenberger Hotels GmbH
Vision. Emotion. Openness. Deutsche Hospitality is the very hallmark of a warm welcome – the ultimate in perfection, merging tradition with progressiveness, embodied in a unique portfolio of eight brands represented by more than 160 hotels worldwide, offering exceptional stays and experiences. Steigenberger Icons, Steigenberger Porsche Design Hotels, Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, House of Beats, Jaz in the City, MAXX by Deutsche Hospitality, IntercityHotel, Zleep Hotels – our powerful brand family enables us to answer the aspirations of every guest with an offering that matches their expectations.
- Steigenberger Icons: Premium quality interiors, relaxed styles, distinct design and service that is second to none. Our new Steigenberger Icons bring the contemporary luxury of simplicity to the world of first-class hotels. More information at hrewards.com
- Steigenberger Porsche Design Hotels: This is where the exceptional design language of the iconic Porsche Design brand meets the singular service of Steigenberger, resulting in a uniquely luxurious experience of relaxation and timelessness. More information at hrewards.com
- Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts: More than 60 exciting hotels in vibrant cities and idyllic landscapes, for an unforgettable feel-good experience. This is where modern hotel comfort meets first-class service and premium spa experiences. More information at hrewards.com
- House of Beats: Where fashion, pop and street art merge with music to create a very special hotel experience. Designed with young, progressive, curious, creative and culturally savvy guests in mind, House of Beats is a unique opportunity to savour the beat of the city. More information at hrewards.com
- Jaz in the City: It’s edgy. It’s urban life. It’s got its finger on the pulse. Jaz in the City hotels are what modern lifestyles are all about. Streetwise room design, the very latest in food and drink trends, plus impromptu gigs in the lobby go to make stays here a rich and vibrant experience. More information at hrewards.com
- MAXX by Deutsche Hospitality: Charismatic, creative, accentuating essentials – the formula for MAXX hotels, one that inspires guests in numerous invigorating cities thanks to a passion for detail and a feel-good ambience that adapts effortlessly to each individual location, yet always remains true to itself. More information at hrewards.com
- IntercityHotel: Welcome to more than 40 urban hotels, all modern establishments in central locations, offering authentic stays in each region, at the very heart of the city. Offering modern design based on welcoming colors, you are greeted by rooms of unparalleled comfort, each adhering to upper mid-range standards. More information at hrewards.com
- Zleep Hotels: Super-comfortable mattresses in the ideal atmosphere to get some good rest and recuperation. Zleep Hotels are our answer to the unique community of globetrotters, laying emphasis on hassle-free stays and a comfortable night’s sleep. More information at zleep.com
Whether at the heart of the big city or in idyllic matural surroundings, at Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts they can be assured of complete well-being. For those, who crave the best, the Steigenberger Grandhotels are the only choice: Grand hotel culture born out of a symbiosis of tradition, experience and a flair for the extraordinary.
When we make decisions, we always reflect upon their impact: on the environment, the climate, people and our community. Our CSR Roadmap sets mandatory short-, medium- and long-term targets to this end. It is based on our Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy and applies to all areas of sustainability. Each and every one of our employees – from managers to trainees – drives our corporate sustainability activities forward. This is part and parcel of our culture.
We offer our guests a special service with our Green Meeting concept. The aim of the offer is to minimize the ecological impact of an event across all phases - from planning to execution to departure. Learn more at hrewards.com/en/meeting-event/green-meeting
Kontakt & Ansprechpartner
Steigenberger Hotels AG
Lyoner Straße 25
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 69 66564-460