GTM Germany Travel Mart™ The largest incoming workshop for Destination Germany
From 01 - 03 May 2022, the German National Tourist Board (GNTB), together with Oberammergau and the Zugspitz region, hosted the 48th GTM Germany Travel Mart™. The event took place in Oberammergau and the Zugspitz region.
More than 300 suppliers – representing the hotel business, inbound tourism, the entertainment sector, holiday & city break tourism, the transport industry and tourism organisations – showcased their entire range of products related to Destination Germany. Over 160 companies used the GTM 2022 as a top-class sales platform and took advantage of the B2B workshops to connect with the German suppliers.The events took place in Oberammergau and in the Zugspitz region in Bavaria.
Information on the host destination and GTM 2022 in Oberammergau e.g. programme, prices, service description, networking tool, quality criteria and supplier requirements, can be found on the following pages.
Goal of the GTM
Class meets quality:
The GTM Germany Travel Mart™ is a high-calibre forum at which German providers can meet key buyers from the international travel industry. Providers and buyers specifically selected for the GTM, combined with highly professional organisation, make the GTM the top event of the travel year – a season opener and a key event in its own right.
This highly efficient platform for buying and selling also presents the latest news and trends in Germany's incoming tourism industry to selected international journalists, whose reports then generate additional impetus in the German travel market.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Every aspect of your participation in the GTM is organised for you
- For hosted buyers Educational programmes: trend shows, product presentations and panel discussions
- For journalists: international press conference
- Pre-convention tours to give an idea of the diversity that Destination Germany has to offer
- Supporting programme for networking and renewing contacts
- GTM online networking tool for perfect preparation: find out about your contacts and their product portfolios in advance, get in touch and arrange appointments.
How to participate
As an invited guest at the GTM, you'll meet selected providers from across Germany. The local GNTB offices and the GNTB sales & marketing agencies are responsible for selecting and registering the international participants for the GTM.
- Step 1: Please contact your GNTB office or the GNTB representative office in your country. If your company qualifies, you will receive your personal login data for online registration.
- Step 2: Once all the arrival and departure data has been registered, the GNTB will make all the travel arrangements, including transfers and hotel reservations.
- Step 3: The networking tool, to facilitate the best possible preparation, will be activated for all participants at least five weeks before the GTM.
Review and preview
We thank all participants and partners as well as the organizers and the numerous helpers for their strong commitment. The GTM 2019, which was organized by our cooperation partner, Wiesbaden Marketing GmbH, was a great success and was regarded as very valuable by all participants.
Pictures and videos of the workshops and evening events can be found in the Media Gallery. We look forward to welcoming you at the next GTM Germany Travel Mart™ in Essen from 16 to 18 April 2023.
The 47th GTM Germany Travel Mart™ digitaly took place from 27th to 29th April 2021. Our cooperation partner was Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
GTM 2022 in Oberammergau and the Zugspitz region
The 48th GTM Germany Travel Mart™ took place from 1st to 3rd May 2022. The hosts of the GTM 2022 were Oberammergau and the Zugspitz region.