You will now receive an email with your registered data. Please click on the link in the newsletter to confirm. You will then be signed up to our newsletter.
Further information about newsletter sign-up:
This newsletter is a free service from Destination Germany. We will tell you about the latest offers, events, new features on our website and up-to-date reports on Destination Germany. Our newsletter may contain links to external websites run by our partners in the tourism industry, and they may use tracking tools. Until further notice, we will use the information you have provided to send you our newsletter. Your information will also be passed on to Wilken Rechenzentrum GmbH for this purpose.
We are using a double opt-in procedure for your security and for documentation purposes. We will send you an email containing a confirmation link that you need to click on. Only then will your data be stored accordingly and processed for dialogue marketing. If you do not confirm by clicking on the link, your data will be erased within 56 days.
You can withdraw from being sent the newsletter or from your data being stored and/or processed at any time by clicking on the corresponding link at the bottom of every newsletter or by sending us an email.
18. Aug 2019Consumer_2019_08Historic Highlights and new UNESCO sites
28. Jul 2019Consumer_2019_07German Originality and the Black Forest
16. Jun 2019Consumer_2019_06Leipzig and the Fall of the Berlin Wall
09. Jun 2019Consumer_2019_06_SondernewsletterSummer arrived in Germany - when are you visiting?
19. May 2019Consumer_2019_05_SondernewsletterSummer in Germany is just around the corner
14. Apr 2019Consumer_2019_04_SondernewsletterGermany starts the summer countdown - take a count
24. Mar 2019Consumer_2019_03Magic Cities, Asparagus Season
17. Feb 2019Consumer_2019_02New UNESCO Routes and Germany Inspiration on TripAdvisor
14. Jan 2019Consumer_2019_01100 years of Bauhaus, UNESCO Sites and Passion Play 2020
20. Dec 2018Consumer_2018_12Alexa skill, Beethoven, German Cities