With 150 hotels and more than 20,000 hotel rooms at over 54 locations in Europe, the owner-operated NOVUM Hospitality is one of the largest family-run hotel groups in Germany.
Founded in 1988, the hotel group's hotel portfolio includes three- to four-star hotels, always in central locations, which are operated under the brands the niu, Select Hotels, Yggotel, Novum Hotels and acora Living the City. In addition, NOVUM Hospitality acts as a franchisee of IHG, Accor and Hilton.
The perfect hotel for your stay:
the niu embodies a new kind of hotel concept that ties in with the lifestyle of today's society - from young to old. the niu is a lifestyle brand, with individual design and standardized amenities. the niu builds on these core values: Individuality, Innovative Space Concept, Authenticity. the.niu.de
The Yggotel brand promises Hygge-style Scandinavian coziness, brims with hospitality quality and embraces eco-consciousness. Yggotel is cozy, charming, special. The brand Yggotel understands itself as concept for the consciousness change. yggotel.com
With its standardized sleeping concept, state-of-the-art digital connectivity and the service-oriented staff, the brand meets the leisure as well as the business demands of the guests. In all Select Hotels, guests enjoy the pleasant atmosphere and modern timelessness of upscale comfort. The MICE offer with a focus on "small meetings" rounds off the product offering. select-hotels.com
acora Living the City
The brand acora Living the City offers serviced apartments. The hotels are non-standard apartment hotels with a focus on long-term rentals for guests, as well as for leisure and business travelers. The brand stands for comfort in the midscale segment, a full-service arrangement as well as a broader range of additional services for all guests. www.acora.de
The Novum Hotels brand offers individually designed properties without fixed standardization in terms of a room program. Perfect for business travelers, trade fair visitors, families, city and stop-over travelers who do not want costly extras during their stays. The brand stands for the best value in terms of a price-performance ratio. novum-hotels.com
The midscale and lifestyle hotels of NOVUM Hospitality are always centrally located in the most attractive cities in Germany. From Kiel to Friedrichshafen, you can choose from over 120 hotels. You will find NOVUM Hospitality hotels in almost all major German cities, from where you can perfectly reach the various major cultural highlights of Germany.
If you stay in the regionally networked hotels of the lifestyle brand the niu, you as our guests are integrated into the neighborhood in a very urban way. The niu hotels provide the perfect base for discovering your new city from a local's perspective.
Whether short- or longstay, private or business trip, with family, friends, alone or in a group - we have the perfect hotel for your stay:
- You are an individual traveler? Use our website for the right offer. A Membership in our "N-Members" program offers you several advantages. novum-hotels.com
- Are you planning a group trip? We would be happy to create an individual offer for you. Our group reservation service will be happy to assist you: novum-hotels.com/en/group-trips
- You are a business traveler or represent a major customer? Our Advantage Business program offers you the best conditions. Contact us for individual solutions, professional services as well as tailor-made offers: novum-hotels.com/en/business
Through our diverse range of hotels, we offer the perfect hotel for every guest:
- Many of our hotels stand out for their excellent location and offer the best connections to airports, train stations and public transport. Perfect for exploring Germany!
- We also offer a hotel wellness area in several hotels of different brands, such as in the niu Mesh in Stuttgart, the niu Amity in Potsdam or Select Hotel Rüsselsheim.
- Other of our hotels impress with their proximity to city parks or local recreation areas, such as the Yggotel Solsort (Grugapark Essen), the niu Loco in Munich (English Garden) or the Select Hotel Friedrichshafen (directly on Lake Constance).
- Discover diverse, famous and fascinating regions of Germany, accessible from our hotels: the refreshing Baltic Sea (Kiel), the romantic vineyards (Stuttgart), the rustic Ruhr area (Cologne and surroundings), the hip urban area (Berlin), the picturesque Lake Constance (Constance)!
In almost all hotels of NOVUM Hospitality we offer our guests low barrier rooms. We are also happy to cater to the individual needs of our guests and offer suitable room options to people traveling with service dogs. We have received excellent feedback from guests who rely on low barrier rooms, for example, in the niu Yen in Hamburg. Come by and enjoy a perfect stay tailored to your needs.
The available room facilities can be found on the respective hotel descriptions at novum-hotels.com
NOVUM Hospitality strives to contribute to sustainable hotel operations, responsible use of resources and important social projects. In addition to the GreenSign certification of all hotels, this also includes activities that are noticeable for our guests. For example, during their stay the niu guests have the opportunity to take plants with them to their rooms as "Sleepover Buddies" for a small fee. With the help of the so-called "Blue Card," room cleaning can be dispensed with. Guests receive a beverage voucher in return. Both campaigns support the non-profit Nader Etmenan Foundation, which is committed to helping people in need through numerous social support projects in Germany and abroad.
In addition, NOVUM Hospitality donates per newly opened the niu hotel to the Nader Etmenan Foundation. The donated funds will in turn benefit aid projects that provide access to clean drinking water. For example, 10 the niu hotels have already become sponsors for drinking water wells in Afghanistan as a result of this campaign.
An overview of the current measures and projects that support us in achieving our sustainability goals on both a social and environmental level can be found here: novum-hospitality.com/sustainability
Kontakt & Ansprechpartner
An der Alster 63
+49 40 600 80 80
For business requests:
+49 40 600 808 400